This is a repeating eventseptember 12, 2022
Outdoor First Aid (OFQUAL Level 3) 16 hours over two days and includes training in the following areas: Managing an unconscious casualty. Heart problems with CPR and defibrillator use. Bleeding
Outdoor First Aid (OFQUAL Level 3) 16 hours over two days and includes training in the following areas:
- Managing an unconscious casualty.
- Heart problems with CPR and defibrillator use.
- Bleeding control and shock.
- Head, spine, torso and limb injuries.
- Medical conditions including asthma, diabetes and anaphylaxis.
- Heat and cold related conditions including hypothermia and heat stroke.
- Monitoring a casualty over time whilst awaiting help.
Cost: £140 for the 2 days (16hrs)
Time: 9 am to 6 pm, and 9 am to 6 pm; 8 hours plus breaks on each day (to meet the requirements of National Governing Body awards this course is 16 hours duration).
We will do our best to give you a relaxed and enjoyable learning experience, and if you have any particular needs (health, learning or otherwise) during the course, please let us know.
april 28 (Thursday) - 29 (Friday)