Your booking is made on the basis that you accept that mountain biking and other cycling related activities does involve risk, and that you accept that risk on the basis that, although it cannot be eliminated completely, it will be managed by your instructor in line with current best practice, risk assessments can be provided when asked for.
Wye MTB accepts your bookings on the basis of receiving a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the activity costs, remaining balance is payable 10 days prior to start of course.
- If you are providing your own Mountain Bike it needs to be in a good working order. If you are unsure if the bike is fit for purpose, please visit a local bike shop and ask for a service. When you arrive for the course, your Mountain Bike guide will perform a Mountain Bike Safety check, if they deem the bike unfit you will not be allowed to take part in the session.
- If you are providing your own Helmet it MUST be no older than 3 years, this ensures it is within manufactures safe life span
- Transportation of bike. You accept that WyeMTB will make every effect to ensure your bike will not be damaged during transportation. You are responsible for checking you bike is suitably loaded prior to the vehicle setting off. If your bike is damaged, and WyeMTB have taken all reasonable efforts, then WyeMTB will not be financially responsible for the damage.
Pictures, Social media and marketing
- WyeMTB would like to take photos and videos on the courses and use them for marketing purposes, this includes Social media, adverts and website materials
- PLEASE TICK TO OPT OUT on our rider / Medical form which will be sent upon booking
Your booking is accepted on the basis that you provide accurate medical information, so we can be best informed with regard to managing your safety. It is extremely unlikely that any medical condition will prevent you from taking part in the activity.
Wye MTB does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings, or personal injury unless it is caused by negligence on the part of instructors/ guides.
Bookings & Cancellations
Wye MTB reserves the right to cancel activities due to adverse weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances. We will endeavour to re-schedule or refund 100% if you choose not to re-schedule. WyeMTB reserve the right to cancel a course where minimum numbers of participants are not met in which case an alternative date or full refund will be made available.
Booking fee/ Admin fee
- Your place on a course is only secure when the whole balance has been paid, unless stated otherwise in writing by WyeMTB
- Cancellation of the course 4 weeks prior the course start date = refund – 10% booking fee/admin fee
- Cancellation of the course 14 days prior to course = 50% of full booked price returned
- Cancellation of the course 7 days or less = Full booked price will be lost
The term Wye MTB or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Monmouth. Our company registration number is TBD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.