- Beginner – be comfortable riding a bike, know how to brake and get on and off the bike confidently. Want to have a go at proper mountain biking!
- Intermediate – be comfortable on the blue graded mountain bike trails and happy to give red graded trails a go!
- Advanced – confident mountain biker, looking to get some air and do drops and jumps!
- Bike with two working brakes and off-road tyres are compulsory.
- Helmet and gloves are compulsory
- Knee pads are advised (compulsory for the advanced group).
- For intermediate sessions a hardtail bike (with front suspension) is definitely beneficial (compulsory for advanced group)
If you do not have a suitable bike contact email@example.com to hire one