What does the course include?
This course is made up of online and face-to-face learning, supported by mentoring from your course tutor throughout. The course involves:
- 6-10 hours online learning with theory assessment, which must be completed before the first development day.
- 16 hours of face-to-face learning with practical activities to experience delivering and participating in coaching sessions (split over 2 days)
- Please note due to covid restrictions delivery of this course may vary.
How long will the course take to complete?
6 weeks minimum - this includes 4 weeks access to online learning and two face to face days. Under normal conditions development and assessment days will be spaced a week apart. Course assessment dates and requirements may be flexed due to local covid restrictions.
The course will run 9am-5pm on both days, and both days are compulsory to attend.
What do I need to register?
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Valid and current emergency first aid certificate (minimum 6 hours), or equivalent
- Have access to a computer and the internet