What does the course include?
This course is made up of online and face-to-face learning, supported by our coach developers throughout. The course involves:
- Two days of face-to-face learning with practical activities to experience delivering and participating in coaching sessions*
- Online theory assessment
- Practical assessment to plan, deliver and evaluate a coaching session
What do I need to be able to book?
- Hold the Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Cycling, Club Coach Award or Activity Coach Award
- Valid and current emergency first aid certificate (minimum 6 hours) or equivalent
- Access to a computer and the internet
How much does it cost?
How long will the course take to complete?