Outdoor First Aid (OFQUAL Level 3) 16 hours over two days and includes training in the following areas:
- Managing an unconscious casualty.
- Heart problems with CPR and defibrillator use.
- Bleeding control and shock.
- Head, spine, torso and limb injuries.
- Medical conditions including asthma, diabetes and anaphylaxis.
- Heat and cold related conditions including hypothermia and heat stroke.
- Monitoring a casualty over time whilst awaiting help.
Location: Pedalabikeaway Cycle Centre, Forest of Dean, GL16 7EH OR BeechenHurst Forest Centre, B4226, Coleford GL16 7EJ
Cost: £130 for the 2 days (16hrs)
Time: 9 am to 6 pm, and 9 am to 6 pm; 8 hours plus breaks on each day (to meet the requirements of National Governing Body awards this course is 16 hours duration).
We will do our best to give you a relaxed and enjoyable learning experience, and if you have any particular needs (health, learning or otherwise) during the course, please let us know.
Please ensure you bring change for the parking meters.