‘Steep and Natural’ is a fabulous day with a mixture of coaching and guiding here in the Forest of Dean. Combining expertise between FOD MTB and WyeMTB it really is the best of both worlds.
So, ride with us while taking in miles of natural singletrack and some cracking off-piste descents. If that’s not enough, how about some skills coaching as well to improve your experience. Coaching will be on advanced trails skills – focusing on jumps, drops and railing berms.
- Coaching: Advanced trails skills which focus on jumps, drops and railing berms.
- Guided Ride: Classic FoD singletrack with some off-piste descents.
- Time: 9.10-12.30 pm and 1.30-4.30 pm with an hour for a leisurely lunch.
- Limitations: Max. six riders per group
- Suited towards experienced riders over the age of 16.
- Location: Meet at Pedalabikeaway at the Cannop Cycle Centre
‘Steep and Natural’ is the fifth step of our comprehensive coaching pathway. A progressive structure for you to develop from a complete beginner to exhibiting hardcore skills on your mountain bike! Already been on this course? Then have a look at the course ‘Jumps and Drops‘ or ‘Downhills Skills’ to further develop your mountain biking skills.